Ok I'm lazy and didn't actually take the time to read all those questions soooo.... ANSWER ALL THE MANDATORY QUESTIONS!!!
- 1. What about you is heroic?
I always come in and save the day! I will always do what I think is right, and help those in need. Everything about me is heroic! I’m the Hero!
- 2. What about you is social? What do you like about people?
I always have social engagements to go to. There is always a party somewhere! And what do I like about people is their undying ability to never give up as a whole. They work together especially if there is a tragedy.
- 3. Of what benefit could you be to the current group?
I am not sure what this question is referring to. If it is talking about the UN? Then I of course am the voice of reason. I am a man of action and I make sure the job gets done and the problem solved.
- 4. Why would you choose to join the current group?
Are you kidding? That is where all the cool kids are! Ok All the cool kids plus my brother Canada
- 5. Invent an adventure/plot that your character would actively undertake (as opposed to just tagging along)?
Oh this is like a movie idea huh? Hmm
In the not so far future due to under budget science practices Russia accidentally releases a toxin into the air killing off everyone and turning them all into zombies! Ivan’s zombie hoard begins to move across Europe like a storm, because lets face it, we are talking about Europe here. It is up to our Hero Alfred F. Jones to come in, save the day and kill Ivan!
I think that is an excellent plot idea!
100 Character Development Questions for Writers ~ Ask my muse some questions
1. What about you is heroic?
2. What about you is social? What do you like about people?
3. Of what benefit could you be to the current group?
4. Why would you choose to join the current group?
5. Invent an adventure/plot that your character would actively undertake (as opposed to just tagging along)?
1. What is your real, birth name? What name do you use?
2. Do you have a nickname? What is it, and where did you get it?
3. What do you look like? (Include height, weight, hair, eyes, skin, apparent age, and distinguishing features)
4. How do you dress most of the time?
5. How do you "dress up?"
6. How do you "dress down?"
7. What do you wear when you go to sleep?
8. Do you wear any jewelry?
9. In your opinion, what is your best feature?
10. What's your real birth date?
11. Where do you live? Describe it: Is it messy, neat, avant-garde, sparse, etc.?
12. Do you own a car? Describe it.
13. What is your most prized mundane possession? Why do you value it so much?
14. What one word best describes you?
1. What was your family like?
2. Who was your father, and what was he like?
3. Who was your mother, and what was she like?
4. What was your parents marriage like? Were they married? Did they remain married?
5. What were your siblings names? What were they like?
6. What's the worst thing one of your siblings ever did to you? What's the worst thing you've done to one of your siblings?
7. When's the last time you saw any member of your family? Where are they now?
8. Did you ever meet any other family members? Who were they? What did you think of them?
1. What is your first memory?
2. What was your favorite toy?
3. What was your favorite game?
4. Any non-family member adults stick out in your mind? Who were they, and how did you know them? Why do they stick out?
5. Who was your best friend when you were growing up?
6. What is your fondest, childhood memory?
7. What is your worst childhood memory?
1. How old were you when you went on your first date?
2. It is common for one's view of authority to develop in their adolescent years. What is your view of authority, and what event most affected it?
3. What were you like in high school? What "clique" did you best fit in with?
4. What were your high school goals?
5. Who was your idol when you were growing up? Who did you first fantasize about in your life?
6. What is your favorite memory from adolescence?
7. What is your worst memory from adolescence?
1. Do you have a job? What is it? Do you like it? If no job, where does your money come from?
2. What is your boss or employer like? (Or publisher, or agent, or whatever.)
3. What are your co-workers like? Do you get along with them? Any in particular? Which ones don't you get along with?
4. What is something you had to learn that you hated?
5. Do you tend to save or spend your money? Why?
Likes & Dislikes Questions
1. What hobbies do you have?
2. Who is your closest mundane friend? Describe them and how you relate to them.
3. Who is your worst mundane enemy? Describe them and why you don't get along.
4. What bands do you like? Do you even pay attention?
5. What tape or CD hasn't left your player since your purchased it? Why?
6. What song is "your song?" Why?
7. What's been your favorite movie of all time?
8. Read any good books? What were they?
9. What do you watch on the Television?
10. When it comes to mundane politics, do you care? If so, which way do you tend to vote? If not, why don't you care?
11. What type of places do you hang out in with your mundane friends?
12. What type of places do you hang out in with your normal friends?
13. What annoys you more than anything else?
14. What would be the perfect gift for you?
15. What's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?
16. What time of day is your favorite?
17. What kind of weather is your favorite?
18. What is your favorite food? What is your least favorite food?
19. What is your favorite drink? (Coffee, Coke, Juice, Beer, Wine, etc.)
20. What's your favorite animal? Why?
21. Do you have any pets? Do you want any pets? What kind?
22. What do you find most relaxing? (Not as in stress relief, but as something that actually calms you down.)
23. What habit that others have annoys you most?
24. What kind of things embarrass you? Why?
25. What don't you like about yourself?
26. How would you like to look?
1. Would you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? Why?
2. Who was the first person you had sex with? When did it happen? What was it like? How well did it go?
3. Have you ever had a same-sex experience? Who with, what was it like, and how did it go?
4. What is your deepest, most well-hidden sexual fantasy? Would you ever try it?
5. What was the wildest thing you've ever done, sexually? Who was it with and when did it happen?
6. Is there any sexual activity that you enjoy and/or practice regularly that can be considered non-standard? (Bondage, Fantasy Play, etc.) Why do you like it?
7. Is there any sexual activity that you will not, under any circumstances, do?
8. Do you currently have a lover? What is their name, and what is your relationship like? What are they like? Why are you attracted to them?
9. What is the perfect romantic date?
10. Describe the perfect romantic partner for you.
11. Do you ever want to get married and have children? When do you see this happening?
12. What is more important - sex or intimacy? Why?
13. What was your most recent relationship like? Who was it with? (Does not need to be sexual, merely romantic.)
14. What's the worst thing you've done to someone you loved?
1. How old were you when you first got drunk? What was the experience like?
Did anything good come out of it? Did anything bad come out of it?
2. Do you drink on any kind of regular basis?
3. What kind of alcohol do you prefer?
4. Have you ever tried any other kind of "mood altering" substance? Which one(s)? What did you think of each?
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Are there any people should not do? Why or why not?
1. What one act in your past are you most ashamed of? What one act in your past are you most proud of?
2. Have you ever been in an argument before? Over what, with who, and who won?
3. Have you ever been in a physical fight before? Over what, with who, and who won?
4. What do you feel most strongly about?
5. What do you pretend to feel strongly about, just to impress people?
6. What trait do you find most admirable, and how often do you find it?
7. Is there anything you think should not be incorporated into the media or art (sex, violence, greed, etc.,)? If so, what and why, and if not, why not?
8. Do you have any feelings in general that you are disturbed by? What are they? Why do they disturb you?
9. What is your religious view of things? What religion, if any, do you call your own?
10. Do you think the future is hopeful? Why?
11. Is an ounce of prevention really worth a pound of cure? Which is more valuable? Why do you feel this way?
12. What's the worst thing that can be done to another person? Why?
13. What's the worst thing you could actually do to someone you hated?
14. Are you a better leader or follower? Why do you think that? If you think the whole leader-follower archetype is a crock of shit, say so, and explain why?
15. What is your responsibility to the world, if any? Why do you think that?
16. Do you think redemption is possible? If so, can anyone be redeemed, or are there only certain circumstances that can be? If not, why do you think nothing can redeem itself?
17. Is it okay for you to cry? When was the last time you cried?
18. What do you think is wrong with MOST people, overall?
Post-Supernatural Awareness Questions
1. When did you go through whatever made you supernatural? What was it like (in your opinion)?
2. What do you think now of being supernatural? Is it cool, or have you been screwed?
3. Do you have a mentor? Who are they? How did you become their student?
4. Do you have any magical items? Where did you get them?
5. What do you think of the other denizens of the World of Darkness? Why for each? (If you haven't met something, do you think it exists, and if it does, is that bad or good?)
6. Think of a major event that happened during your training/initiation. What was it?
7. What is something you had to learn during your training that you hated? Why did you hate it?
1. What is the thing that has frightened you most? Do you think there is anything out there that's scarier than that? What do you think that would be?
2. Has anyone or anything you've ever cared about died? How did you feel about it? What happened?
3. What was the worst injury you've ever received? How did it happen?
4. How ticklish are you? Where are you ticklish?
5. What is your current long term goal?
6. What is your current short term goal?
7. Do you have any bad habits? If so, what are they, and do you plan to get rid of them?
8. If you were a mundane person, what would you do with your life? What occupation would you want, and how would you spend all your time?
9. What time period do you wish you had lived in? Why? (Looking at this as an attempt to change history doesn't count.) What appeals to you about this era?
10. How private of a person are you? Why?
11. If you were to gain an obscenely large sum of money (via an inhertiance, a lawsuit, a lottery, or anything else) what would you do with it?
12. What would you wish for if you found a genie?
13. What do you do when you are bored?
14. What is the most frightening potential handicap or disfigurement you can conceive of? What makes it so frightening?
The Woes of Heroism - Closed RP
The vigilante tensed, but a moment too late as shards of rock and dust lay waste to the hall he and the Sheriff found themselves in. He felt Alfred’s strong arms around him, protecting him, and hoped against hope that the American remained uninjured as he held him back. It took him a moment to see through the darkness, the clouds of dust billowing about as another explosion, further up this time, shook the room. The sound of metal groaning was a clear indicator that the ceiling above them was close to collapsing and he cursed quietly.
The dust settled and Arthur felt his eyes burn as he stared up at the American before him, a flush of . He nodded feebly and made to sit up. “You?” The dust he inhaled coated his throat, making his voice sound pathetic and dry, and the Archer coughed violently before finally meeting his partner’s gaze again. “So, I guess it’s valid to assume there were more than two bombs.” He shook the dust from his hood. “And it’s safe to assume that this may have been a bloody trap.”
“Yah, I’m fine.” He coughed a couple of times, and then stood up. Alfred offered out his hand to Arthur to help him up. “Yah, this had to be a trap. I was an idiot, for not getting the bombs.” Alfred shook his head. I knew there was more than one, but I only guessed the bomb up here was the only other one. I am sorry Archer. Alfred walked over to where the stairs were. Large chunks of cement and steel filled the whole area. They were successfully trapped on this floor.
Alfred looked back at the doors that led to the room where the hostages. “Arthur, why would they trap themselves up here?”
Prisoner AU | closed rp @thequeenofenglandandspades
Arthur blushed an even darker shade of red when Alfred had said the kiss had been nice. It gave him butterflies in his stomach. He did know that this was a rather awkward situation so he attempted to lighten the mood.
"Well if you think I am moving too fast maybe I can take you out on a date and go the traditional route. We could go to dinner or something, you know like a real date. Arthur looked into his eyes and hoped Alfred knew he wasn’t joking. "I guess what I am trying to say is…would you like to go out sometime? You know when our mission is complete? I am sorry for jumping you out of the blue though, I just couldn’t help myself. To be honest, you are easily the most beautiful man I’ve ever seen. And before you me, I swear it’s true. again, I am sorry for making a move without seeing if it was something you were ok with…"
Arthur smiled at the man. He really hadn’t meant to come on too strong but, Alfred was basically the perfect man and even if it never happened again he was glad he was able to steal a kiss from the beautiful man.
Alfred looked down into his hands for a few moments and frowned.
“Arthur, I cannot commit to anything, including a date until this is settled. I do not know where this will lead or if I will even come out of this alive. Besides, I would rather be the one to take you out on a date.” Alfred looked up into Arthur’s green eyes. “… Just, I cannot do that at the moment. Does this all make sense to you?” Alfred did not know if Arthur understood the serious nature of the situation they, especially Alfred was in. If Alfred was to be blatantly honest, he was fully expecting to be dead before this was over.